We are delighted to welcome members of the press to this event. A press pass includes the following entitlements:
- Attendance to the two day conference and exhibition
- Access to speaker presentations
- Attendance to all networking opportunities including drinks receptions, but excluding dinner functions. You can access networking dinners at the advertised prices.
Criteria to be met
In order to qualify for a press pass we ask for the following criteria to be met:
- You should be covering RFID for your publication in an editorial role
- You should be employed as a journalist/editor with no secondary job that may conflict with your primary job (i.e. consultant, advisor)
IDTechEx reserve the right:
to refuse a press pass on any grounds without reason. Consultants, sales, marketing, public relations and advertising personnel do not qualify for a press pass.
Proof of occupation may be required in some instances. If you do not meet the above criteria please click here to register through the usual channel.
Apply for a press pass
Cara Van Heest